Priority One Health
A Better Relationship With Medicine
Let's Defeat Depression, Together.
Modern Medicine has turned into something with little compassion and patience! At Priority One Health, we want to bring back the traditional relationship that patients used to have with their Doctors and Nurses. We believe that to practice “Good Medicine,” Providers must help the patient make educated choices. We cut out all the middlemen and work directly with you to keep costs low.
We take the time to get to know you.
At Priority One Health we are taking on a new approach to modern medicine.
- We offer a step-by-step course that has simple exercises to help you get through these difficult times.
- We incorporate Natural, Holistic options as well.
- We supply Medical Grade CBD products that received the USDA Organic Certification for Organically Sourced Hemp.
- We help encourage a healthy diet and encourge routine exercises (Personalized plans for you).
- As well as providing counseling sessions 1:1 with a Board Certified Physician or Family Nurse Practitioner.
Meet your Provider:
Vanessa M. Rawlings DNP-S, MSN, RN, ARNP, FNP-C
Vanessa comes from a family of proud Physicians and Nurses not only in the United States but internationally. She began her medical career as early as 17 years old as an EMT serving one of the country’s largest counties, Miami-Dade, FL. This quickly ignited a passion in her. It was to help people through the hardest of medical circumstances. Driven to do more to help her patients, she pursued her Nursing License and completed her Bachelor’s in Nursing at Florida Atlantic University… see more in About..
Covid-19 has been affecting us since early 2020. Our way of life has changed dramatically. These changes require extraordinary effort to give you the care you deserve. Vashon-Maury Island is a community that has given selflessly time and time again to those who deserve high-quality care right here at home.
Take some time to look at these images. Most were archived by myself and other Nurses and Providers who journeyed to New York City to help the cause. Thank you Vashon-Maury for trusting in me to deliver your good intentions, notes, supplies, and prayers to all of the Frontline Healthcare Workers.
Thank You Vashon-Maury Island,
Preventative Therapy: Diet & Exercise
- Customized Diet Plan based on your needs and routine.
- Recommended exercises to complement your lifestyle.
- Check-in Intervals to track progress: Mid-Month & Month
- Learn about the research behind Preventative Health with us today!
$125 On Boarding-Measurements Details/ 1-month $49.99 Update Data
- Covid-19 Decompression
- Recent Family Loss due to Covid, talk with one of our highly skilled Providers.
- Talk to some of the actual frontline workers.
- Learn more about Covid for your own knowledge and closure.
- We are here to listen to you, whenever you’re ready.
- Individual sessions or packaged pricing, whichever fits your budget.
Preliminary studies are demonstrating exciting discoveries at the forefront of CBD or Cannabidiol.
- Welcome to a 1:1 4-week session program on how to properly dose your CBD products.
- Discuss your experiences and results with a licensed provider!
- Learn and understand what the latest research says.
Do you suffer from:
Diabetes (Type 1 or 2)
Depression (mood instabilities)
Anxiety with or without Panic Attacks
Neurological conditions not limited to Seizure disorders?
$228.99 4-sessions Package
Have more questions? No problem ask your trusted provider.
You’ll receive a 25% off your 1st order of any Hemp CBD product.
(Follow-Ups, Dose Changes, Additional questions, Recipies, and Remedies)
Not sure who to call?
Need advice mitigating the complex medical system?
ER, Urgent Care, or Primary Care?
These scenarios come up all the time in Primary Care. I’ve been guiding patients through the medical system for many years.
I can manage your Medical Charts and ensure you’re reaching out to the right providers without delay.
This comes in handy when you don’t have them on hand during an Emergency.
I can speak the lingo to the ER doctor and facilitate your needs without confusion.
Plus tell you what you need to do to know make the right decisions when it counts.
Have me on call 24/7 for you for a little as $25 per month.
*This service doe not include medical care* You should have your own insurance and physician, this service maybe covered by your HSA/FSA.*
What Are They Saying
Vanessa takes the time to listen to me. I've waited hours in a waiting room only to be seen for 5 minutes. I was shocked! Thank you for taking the time to explain things and look it up on the computer with me!
I love how she gets down to the point fast. She doesn't waste your time and allows you to decide for yourself. I've never had that before. WOW!!
I love that she will switch into Spanish on the fly! It makes my family comfortable and I can bring my parents in to see her also. She explains it clearly and will inform me of costs upfront, I don't dread medical bills anymore!